What information does Maspar collect and why?
Maspar collects the Name, Address, Contact details mobile/landline phone numbers and Email ids of the customers. This information is collected for internal records so as to communicate to the customers in order to communicate regarding the orders placed with us as well as Offers and promotions run by Maspar. From time to time
What steps does Maspar take to ensure security when shopping online?
We ensure our customers 100% security while shopping online at Maspar. All online Payment modules are processed through highly secure & trusted Payment Gateway (CCAvenue) which uses the most powerful VeriSign secure Socket Layer (SSL) for encrypting customer data during transmission which assure a high end safety to our customers.
At Maspar, we all are committed to ensure our customer a highly secure & private shopping experience.
How do I update my account information?
For updating account information, please follow these steps :
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on Profile Details
3. Click On Save
We are confident you will be satisfied with your purchase. However, if for any reason, the product does not meet your expectations, please note the following terms applicable.
1. Return must be made within 14 days from the date of delivery.
2. The items must have not been used in unsoiled condition, complete with all attached tags, the original packaging and the receipt.
3. In case, you do not have the receipt, your merchandise can only be exchanged or better still, a gift Voucher/credit note can be issued to you.
4. Please note that we will not make a refund on any goods that have been damaged or washed.
5. The refund policy is only applicable on those items purchased from Maspar catalogue / Website/Phone / Mail Ordering only.
6. To return items, return sticker will be provided in the packet. This sticker should be pasted on the packet to be returned.
7. Payments for refunds will be made by cheque after deducting a 5% administration charges.
8. Please allow 5 to 7 working days for delivery.
9. Please call our Customer Care number 011-40605060 and get a customer complaint number.
10. Please write down that complaint number in the return sticker and paste it on the box & courier it to the written address with your address written on it.
11. In Case Return order value is less than Rs. 2000.00, then freight for both sides (as per actual), will be deducted before refunds.