Last updated: (25-May-18)
maspar operates https://www.maspar.com/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you are providing your consent to us for your data collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
What All Information We Collect
We collect the following information as and when you access and use the Services as set out below:
- Information you provide when you sign up for our Services: Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, age, email address, username and password;
- Information you provide when you purchase from products our Services: Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase products from our Services, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information;
- Information you provide when you use our Services: Location information (either provided by a mobile device through which you utilize our Services or associated with your IP address) when you use our Services, usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you use our Services on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send. The information you provide in public forums while using our Services;
- Information you provide when you contact us for support: Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
How We Collect The User Data
We collect information through Log Data. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data. This data is used in order to create user profiles under a pseudonym.
Why We Collect User Data
- Analyzing User Data for Product Development and Design
- Creating Personalized Experiences and Reaching Relevant Audiences
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional notifications.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In case you want us to remove your customer data, kindly inform us and we’ll delete your data from our records permanently but doing this may limit your use at our Site.