With every mask purchased we commit to donate one mask:
Mask is a new social norm to stay protected and protect others while being fashionable. Fabric masks are important and helpful to maintain hygiene. maspar cares, and brings to you the range of masks that allow you to maintain safety. A mask helps you stay safe against particle pollution, pollen or smoke and droplets. as masks are going to be used consistently the advantage of buying in pair is that you can wash them daily.
Here are a few pointers for putting on and taking off a cloth mask:
If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it:
- It is recommended that you wear mask when you are in a gathering or if you are moving out.
- Always wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- For individual use, not to be shared.
- Place your mask over your mouth and nose.
- Secured with easily adjustable plastic toggle or use ear loops and make sure it's snug.
- Don't touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with soap and water in the washing machine. It's fine to launder it with other clothes.
- Note: This is a Non - Returnable Item