- Terry is the weave which is commonly used for bath towels, the cotton raised loops act as a sponges to absorb water that give the towel superb absorption, it is simple yet elegant.
- The loop pile gives terrycloth a soft, yet durable quality.
- Finished with a classic texture border made from mercerized cotton adds an elegant detail to the towel.
- Made from combed cotton means that their fibers are combed to remove short, uneven fibers, leaving the strongest and longest threads to be woven into the bath towel. This process ensures durability and prevents pilling.
- Bio Polish treatment (an anti-lint treatment) is done to reduce the lint that comes out. Lint is the loose fiber in the towel that comes to surface when rubbed.
- The towel features anti-bacterial, anti-fungal protection and odour resistance keeping you safe from allergens and eliminates all type of foul odour and bacterial growth in the towel.
- It is ultra-soft and will only get better with each wash.
- The towel has high color fastness making it look as good as new for a longer period of time.
Embedded Stripe Blue Towel
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 13 cm|
Hand Towel 40 cm x 70 cm
Do Not Bleach, Do Not Soak For Long Time, Iron steam or dry with low heat, Machine Wash, Wash Dark Color Seperately
Hand - Hand Towel 40 cm x 70 cm
|Free Shipping for all over India.|
|We accept COD orders all over India. Easy exchange and return In case of return or exchange shipping charges will not be refunded.|
|For Complaints:||Customer Care No +91-11-40605022 email@example.com|
|Name of Manufacturer and Address:||Mahajan Overseas Pvt. Ltd, Purewal Colony, Panipat, Haryana-132103|
|Packed & Marketed By:||Maspar Industries Pvt. Ltd, Plot No.686, Phase-II, Industrial Estate, Barhi, Sonipat, Haryana-131101|
|Registered Office Address:||Maspar Industries (P) Ltd.| Maspar House, B-1/F-8 Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044|