- Terry is the weave which is commonly used for bath towels, the cotton raised loops act as a sponges to absorb water that give the towel superb absorption, it is simple yet elegant.
- The loop pile gives terrycloth a soft, yet durable quality.
- Finished with a classic texture border made from mercerized cotton adds an elegant detail to the towel.
- Made from combed cotton means that their fibers are combed to remove short, uneven fibers, leaving the strongest and longest threads to be woven into the bath towel. This process ensures durability and prevents pilling.
- Bio Polish treatment (an anti-lint treatment) is done to reduce the lint that comes out. Lint is the loose fiber in the towel that comes to surface when rubbed.
- The towel features anti-bacterial, anti-fungal protection and odour resistance keeping you safe from allergens and eliminates all type of foul odour and bacterial growth in the towel.
- It is ultra-soft and will only get better with each wash.
- The towel has high color fastness making it look as good as new for a longer period of time.
Embedded Stripe Red Towel
starts at ₹999(inclusive of all taxes)
Bath Towel: 70x140 Cm
|Dimensions||34 × 23 × 9 cm|
Large Bath Towel 70 cm x 1.4 Mtr
Machine Wash 60º C. Gentle Cycle
Select an option to view accompanying description.
|100% Original Products|
|Free Shipping On All Orders above ₹999/-|
|Due to Covid-19, we are accepting only prepaid payments and no return on orders placed after 1st April 2020|
|For Complaints:||Customer Care No +91-11-40605022 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Name of Manufacturer and Address:||Mahajan Overseas Pvt. Ltd, Purewal Colony, Panipat-132103|
|Packed & Marketed By:||Maspar Industries Pvt. Ltd, Plot No.686, Phase-II, Industrial Estate, Barhi, Sonipat, Haryana-131101|
|Registered Office Address:||Maspar Industries (P) Ltd.| Maspar House, B-1/F-8 Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044|